

Today I completed the Ramblin' Rose Triathlon, a women's sprint distance triathlon. It was an exhilarating experience and I enjoyed every minute of the race!!!! Kelsey, Daddy and Nana came down to cheer me on. I completed the whole race in 1 hour and 6 minutes and finished 127 out of about 400 participants.
Check out this finish line! Very inspiring! Doesn't it make you want to pick up the pace?This video shows me crossing the finish line (I am the second person shown). What a great feeling!
Here is a photo of the group of women I trained with in the weeks leading up to the race through a training program with a local running store.

2 comments:
Congrats Jess, i am sure it was a lot of work but also a lot of fun. maybe we'll see the Thacker 3 @ the Bolder Boulder next year???
Hey Jess -- Great going and congratulations on your run!
Post a Comment